Click the link below to see the cottages in Mussoorie
A century old colonial Irish cottage in Mussoorie has recently been renovated and refurbished. This private property is advantageously located on a mound overlooking the beautiful valley and the Himalayan range replete with scenic locales.
- 10 bedrooms | Near IAS Academy
- Double occupancy Low Season - Rs. 3500 (Inclusive of Breakfast and Taxes)
Built during the British Raj, this colonial cottage is located on the famous Camel's Back Road, Mussoorie. The cottage offers an excellent blend of old world charm with modern day comforts. The cottage consists of 6 Bedrooms in all. There is 1 Suite room and 5 Standard rooms on the premises.
- 6 bedrooms |Camels Back Road
- Single occupancy Rs. 2300 (Inclusive of Breakfast and Taxes)
- Double occupancy Rs. 2500 (Inclusive of Breakfast and Taxes)
A three bedroom cottage in Mussoorie is located at Barlowganj – 2 Kms from the famous Mall road and close to the famous Jaypee Hotel. The cottage is surrounded by a forest area as the backyard, mountains telling tall tales of clouds and breeze, nooks, corners and gardens to simply laze around in and a covered verandah to relax in.
Looking to escape from the city for a quick getaway, then this is one option which you need to consider very seriously”. At an altitude of 6500 feet, this homely cottage is strategically located, very close to the mall road, yet away from the maddening crowd.
- 6 bedrooms |Mall Road
- Rs. 4,200 - Standard Room on twin sharing (Inclusive of Breakfast and taxes) |
- Rs. 6,000 - Family Room for 2 Adults and 2 children up to 12 years (Inclusive of Breakfast and taxes)